- Sometimes in level 1 after you accept the second or third mission, the player gets completely stuck. This bug occurs intermittently and I've spent countless hours trying to fix it, but it's just so irregular and elusive that to this day I have no idea why it occurs or how to fix it. I suspect that it has something to do with a factor outside of Flash, such as something going on in the background of Windows. I apologize to anybody who had to restart their game because of this. I'm really disappointed that I can't fix it.
- When a speech bubble pops up at the bottom of the screen, sometimes enemies' legs keep moving while they stand still. Also, sometimes enemies will slide around instead of walking after you close a speech bubble.
- Sometimes when you don't have enough money for something in the store, it allows you to buy it anyway, but charges you and doesn't give the item to you. It's hard to fix, and I've already spent many hours on the store.
- I couldn't get the rewards for killing the second and third boss to work, so you don't any reward from them (but you do for the first boss). Also, your SE doesn't appear fill up, but it does. The third boss says you get a reward, but there is no fourth level, so you don't realize that it didn't work. For some reason, there was a strange bug with Flash not recognizing certain text boxes, which I spent hours on and eventually gave up.
- Externally loaded sections of the game sometimes fail to initiate, even though there is an active Internet connection (without one, the game can't work). This is unavoidable - especially with excessive bandwidth usage - but you should be able to fix it by clicking "Trouble Loading" in the top left of the game and following those instructions. There are also other trouble loading instructions.
- On any character that has colors that can be changed, there are sometimes tiny pixel-sized holes where the colors come together. This could be fixed, but it would be a ton of work.
- The bully (player) was originally intended to always wear a t-shirt. I'm more used to drawing long-sleeved shirts though, so all over the place I accidently gave him a long-sleeve. Some look better with the long, but most look worse (it's just too tedious to fix). I even drew him with long sleeves in this website's title background and the game preloader.
- In the pre-boss cutscenes for level 1, the window appears in a different spot than it does in the classroom from the game. Also, the floor tiles appear in different sizes in the cutscenes, and sometimes they have outlines when they shouldn't.
- The player was supposed to be the only thing with a black outline (in the game and in cutscenes). In some cutscenes, I accidently gave other characters a black outline.
- In any cutscenes with a mirror (such as in "Get the Cigarettes" from level 1), nobody has a reflection. Vampires?
- In the post-boss cutscene for level 1, when the player turns around his shading flips as well, when really the other side of him should be shaded.